Tuesday, July 16, 2013

#MusicMonday Networkin Event Started

We got the first session of our #MusicMonday Networking Event in the books. Not as many people showed up as expected but we kept it moving anyways. We had a cypher session, recorded a track and got some good footage. I hope that we can continue to build on this event and that it grows to something people will want to be on a guest list for. We also viewed the newest video shot by Definition. The track is "Why Marry" by Ishmel Colion. The song goes hard and so does the video. Check it out and give it a thumbs up. I will have up some footage next week on Monday to promote that week's event. I will release the footage from each week the following week the same way. Artists, producers, beat makers, managers, photographers, videographers, models, graphic designers and all people involved in the music industry are encouraged to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OJRYVqqkk


Also I rerecorded Rona's and Henny Speakin on Sunday and got the sound I am looking for. I changed some things up and it is finally ready to mix and master. It should be released next Tuesday July 23rd. I hope that all of the paperwork gets done in time for it to come out. If not I have a backup plan to get it circulating anyways. So stay tuned for Tuesday to find out how to get a copy.


I took care of a little bit of business yesterday as well. I confirmed the booking for the show on August 3rd at B.B. Kings. I know I will be performing and Lil Ville will be doing the cypher that comes with my slot. Since he cant get in to the club to perform I figured I would hook him up with something. Beezy BOS! and K-DA are set to meet with the promoter this week to confirm their slots as well. So it will definitely be a show with some Officially Well Connected presence.

Speakin of business, if you need studio or video work done hit me up. Also if you don't have cash and like to use card we now accept all major credit cards thanks to PayPal. I received a mobile swiping device this week so we can now take payments anywhere we go.

Also the homie Definition released another video last week. Its pretty out there. The video and track reminds me a lot of the song "Kim" by Eminem. The song is called "Fuck Her" by Chad Cornellies. Check out the video and lemme know what ya think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di6zaNcTwLQ

No comments:

Post a Comment