Monday, July 8, 2013

Good Night in the Studio

Tonight was a great  night in the studio. First and foremost we had a representative from every group in Officially Well Connected. We had myself, Definition, and Jarvis from Wrightful Productions. We had Mac Millionaire from Soul Star, Slim from ATM, X from Street Life, and we had Beezy BOS! and K-DA from Game Tyme Officialz. We had a good writing session and we also discussed some promotional moves in the future.

As far as the promotional moves go we are planning to start doing a #MusicMonday session each Monday. This will be a networking, songwriting, beat making, or listening session depending on where each one takes us. I encourage all artists to come out each week starting Monday July 15th at 6pm. We will be hosting it at Wrightful Productions Studio and the face book page will be below this paragraph. To make this worth the time for artists, producers, managers, beat makers, and musicians we will be filming throughout the session and placing a promo video out each following week. I hope this takes off and we have to move it to a larger venue soon. I feel really positive about the idea and where it can go. Also I will be posting some pictures of the studio below the link for the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/WrightfulProductionsStudio



Also I have a single that I will be dropping next Tuesday if everything goes as planned this week. Its called " Rona's and Henny Speakin". Its a club anthem so get ready to turn up wit me on this one. I have the artwork already finished but I need to re-record the song. I will be doing that tomorrow evening and mixing it throughout the week. Here is the artwork for it.

 
 
I hope to be on more often I just have to get in the habit of doing it. So tomorrow I will post some behind the scenes footage of me recording " Rona's and Henny Speakin" to give me an opportunity to get some more blogging under the belt. 'Til then yall take it easy and remember to like the pages follow and subscribe to show some love.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment